- Children will always be treated with love and respect.
- They will never receive any form of, or threat of, physical or emotional punishment.
- A child will be redirected in hope of successful behavior. They may be asked to be a special helper.
- If in conflict with another child, they will receive help in finding words to express their feelings.
- Should a time out be appropriate it will not exceed one minute for each year of the child’s age.
- Parents will be asked for insight and support if necessary.
- Kindness, respect and compassion will guide us to Peace.